Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Thursday, May 10, 2012

No More Tummy Issues

My DH went on an overnighter for work and then had a stomach bug. I realized that I haven't had a stomach bug for quit sometime. I'm guessing because I don't eat out. You never know what your going to get from pre-made food. I'm really feeling sorry for him, but glad its not me.

1 comment:

River Glorious said...

I am glad you're okay, Michelle. :)

Popular Posts