Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Organic Labels Don't Mean Allergy Free

I really like this blog post: 
Organic Labels Don't Mean Allergy Free

My comment:
Good note!  What I can't grasp is that according to the Feds "Organic" is suppose to mean NON-GMO, or GMO are not allowed to be labeled "Organic".  What about the corn ingredient used to make citric acid or vinegar?  Are the Feds looking at the ingredients used to make the citric acid or vinegar?  Are they truly NON-GMO, or because it doesn't say corn, but instead citric acid or vinegar they think it doesn't count or matter that it really is GMO?

No comments:

Popular Posts