Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating.

Finding out you have a food allergy can be devastating. I think my first thought was, "What does that mean?" You ask your doctor and he says just avoid that food. It's just a skin test. They aren't entirely accurate.

I am going to attempt to give you ideas and recipes on how to avoid corn. It can be quite the challenge.

Sorry that my blog is evolving into a little bit of everything in life.



Thursday, March 24, 2011

What am I allergic to today?

Corn, sunflower, peanut, tomato, olive, coconut, cane sugar, mold (have to be careful that things like cabbage, grains, dried tea, potatoes, grapes, and such don't have mold) I am thinking the issues with agave nectar is mold related too.  Issues off and on with beans, wheat, white potatoes, rice, eggs
I got 4 bell pepper plants today, I am hoping I haven't become allergic to those too.  Nightshade family(tomatoes, potatoes, peppers) and one of my favorite foods.
Then of course the seasonal: grass, weeds, and trees.  I could put mold down here too, but it has become so much a part of my foods allergies lately.
I am going to revisit eggs after my chickens start laying.  I am hoping they will be ok on organic feed.

No comments:

Popular Posts